Rob Fletcher Land-Based Training & Assessment Courses
We specialise in providing high quality land based training mainly in and around the rural East Anglia countryside with perfect facilities to fulfil the requirements of a wide range of qualifications and training.
Courses are arranged and delivered to meet differing candidate abilities. Our client base includes local authorities, independent professionals and students.
For companies with specific training requirements, we can arrange specialist custom-made/bespoke courses with flexible delivery and location to suit specific needs.
We are able to offer;
- City & Guilds Certificates of Competence
- Lantra Awards Integrated Training and Assessment, including
Lantra Awards 1-day Basic Tree Survey and Inspection Course
and the Lantra Awards 3-day Professional Tree Inspection Course
- ‘In House’ Training courses with Attendance Certificates
- Refresher courses and updates
We have expertise and experience in providing high-quality training to both private organisations and the public sector, enabling them to meet ongoing legislative requirements and update their employees’ skills to meet stringent industry standards.
In addition to our industry-standard and recognised Courses, we also have a range of tailor-made courses, including:
- Tractor Driving and Related Operations
- Maintenance and Operation of Ride-on Mowers
- Safe Use of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
Training can be delivered on-site for local companies or further afield for a national company.