Lantra Awards - Manually Fed Wood Chipper Operations
A 1-day course designed for those employed in arboriculture, forestry, horticulture, landscaping and grounds maintenance.
The aim of this course is to demonstrate best practice and safe use of equipment.
- Identify, inspect and comment on key parts of the machine
- Preparation of the wood chipper
- Routine maintenance on the machine
- Safe operation of the machine
- Correct procedures for adjustment of chip size and dealing with blockages
- Maintain cutting systems as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Prepare the machine for transportation
£140.00 Lantra Awards - integrated training and assessment
£195.00 NPTC Course - including NPTC registration and assessment