Including Tractor Mounted, Ride-on & Pedestrian Mowers
The Safe Use of Mowers course is designed for candidates who are employed to carry out duties on municipal ground as well as gardening and landscaping on a large scale
- Preparation, operation and handling of a pedestrian controlled or tractor mounted or self propelled ride-on mower
- Selection and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Selection and safe use of hand tools for machine maintenance
- Operate and comply with legislative requirements
£140.00 Lantra Awards - integrated training and assessment
£195.00 NPTC Course - including NPTC registration and assessment
This course is designed for those who wish to gain a recognised qualification in tractor driving.
- Preparation and maintenance
- Safe procedures and observation
- Safe driving and handling of the tractor
- Hitching/manoeuvring with trailed implements
- Hitching/manoeuvring with mounted implements
- Operating a loader
£265.00 Lantra Awards - 2-day including assessment
£220.00 NPTC option - 2-day course + 1 further day for assessment @ £85.00
This course is designed for those who use mowers on municipal ground ~ large areas as well as gardening and landscaping.
The course could cover all types of mowers i.e. Reciprocating/Flail/Cylinder/Rotary.
- Safe working practices
- Risk assessments
- Machine selection
- Driving safely on slopes
This is a one day course dealing with self propelled boom category of MEWP.
- Risk assessments and legislative requirements
- Pre-use inspection of a MEWP
- Prepare a MEWP for operation
- Operate a MEWP correctly and safely
- Transporting the machine safely
This forklift truck course will focus on rough terrain telescopic lift trucks and will culminate with a formal assessment.
£250.00 Lantra Awards - 2 days inc assessment (Novice)