NPTC Pesticide Application - PA9 - Fogging, Misting and Smokes
It is essential that candidates have completed NPTC Pesticide Application - PA1 - Foundation Module prior to attending this one-day course.
- Prepare and calibrate one type of equipment for work without risk to themselves, others or the environment
- Use the information on the product labels to determine the approved use for the product and its potential hazards to human safety, non-target areas and the environment in general
- Carry out routine maintenance of the equipment
- Carry out daily and routine operating procedures for the equipment used
- Carry out routine procedure for cleaning PPE and any equipment used
Available on request - dependent on venue and number of applicants