First Aid Courses
We are able to offer several First Aid courses that have been designed by Lantra Awards to specifically accommodate workers in any industry and can be adapted for rural situations if necessary.
The courses available via Lantra Awards offer a complete solution to both employers and the self-employed with First Aid courses suitable for candidates of all levels.
The HSE review of the Health and Safety [First Aid] Regulations 1981 has prompted Lantra Awards to offer a variety of courses ensuring that candidates receive the very latest, up-to-date training.
The courses are divided into two categories
Assessed (Certificate of Basic Training)
- First Aid at Work – 3 day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 day
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification – 2 days
Non-Assessed (Certificate of Attendance)
- Annual Refresher Basic Training – 3 hours
- Appointed Person Emergency Aid – 4 hours
Please contact us for further details and/or to register your interest.