NPTC Pesticide Application
PA9 – Fogging Misting & Smokes
Before attending this one-day course, candidates must complete NPTC Pesticide Application – PA1 – Foundation Module.
- Prepare and calibrate one type of equipment for work without risk to themselves, others or the environment
- Use the information on the product labels to determine the approved use for the product and its potential hazards to human safety, non-target areas and the environment in general.
- Carry out routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Carry out daily and routine operating procedures for the equipment used
- Carry out routine procedures for cleaning PPE and any equipment used
Available on request – dependent on venue and number of applicants